Environmental conservation is an important element of Lodge On The Desert’s mission and vision. The hotel embraces green practices across all departments, acknowledging that sustainability initiatives are responsible as well as environmentally beneficial.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Food sourced from local growers
- Organic foods purchased when appropriate
- Sustainable seafood sourcing
- Use of Tru-Vodka — a complete circle of recycled packaging, glass, and labels
- Eco-conscious cleaning products
- Wine on tap eliminates bottles, labels, and corks
- Bulk-packaged whole-bean coffee
CATERING, EVENTS, & MEETINGS
Suggested to clients for consideration are:
- Whiteboards in favor of flipcharts
- When flipcharts are used, suggest high post-consumer content paper
- Water pitchers rather than individual water bottles
- For breaks, natural and bulk foods that minimize packaging waste
- Gilchrest and Soames ecofriendly products
- 100% recycled and 80% post-consumer paper products in public areas and guestrooms
- Green stays for guests include offering water-saving options for sheets and towels
- Recycling program for guestroom magazines
- CFL lighting in most areas
- Low-flow toilets and shower heads
Featured in all Lodge On The Desert guestrooms are William Roam bath products. All products in The Roam Collection contain a unique blend of antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals, and are American-made. All packaging has been sensibly produced with post-consumer resin, and cartons are made from 100% recycled paper.
Stock up on snacks and refreshing drinks from the lobby Gift Shop, perfect for late-night cravings or bites by the pool.
Make your way to Cielos for daily Happy Hour to enjoy craft cocktails and Southwestern-inspired dishes.
Design your dream wedding at an Arizona landmark with a beautiful desert mountain backdrop.